The Office of Human Resources
The Office of Human Resources partners with all members of the College community to cultivate a work environment that values equal opportunity, diversity, professional development and individual excellence.
Through sound policies and practices, we will balance the needs of the employees and the needs of the college while ensuring compliance with federal and state laws. We support the College’s mission of education and service by serving as resources and advisors to faculty, administration, staff and students in all aspects of employment. The Human Resources Office, located on second floor of Inlow Hall, is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Our main telephone number is (541) 962-3548 and our fax number is (541) 962-3023. Welcome to EOU!
- AAP Collective Bargaining Agreement
- SEIU Collective Bargaining Agreement 2019-2021
- Administrative Professional Handbook 2018
- AP Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- SAIF Forms
- Organizational Chart
- 2019-2020 Paid Holiday and Winter Campus Closure Schedule